Thursday, March 12, 2009

STOP SNORING, BERNARD





I am excited to announce that I have just finished the first children's book that I have written and illustrated. It's titled Stop Snoring, Bernard! and it will be published by Henry Holt in the Spring of 2010. Can't wait. Here is a sneak peek of the cover. MY layout, so it's not official.

Above is one of the original spreads that I made to pitch the book. It doesn't appear in the book exactly like that, but you can see how it morphed into the cover.

I will have more sketches and Bernard related materials up here when I have more time.

2 comments:

  1. I missed this the first time 'round. How v. exciting.

    Got your newspaper gift by the way. I will get shirts out before too too long. *hat tip*

    ReplyDelete
  2. After securing the scene, officers began taking inventory of the items found in plain view, Springfield said anti snoring mouth guard

    ReplyDelete