Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DESIGN PHILLY WINDOW PROJECT

My mobile is up in Old City. Its titled "The Conversation" and its in a competition as part of a Design Philly event that is happening for the month of October. If you are in Philly, stop by and see the window, its at 126 N Third Street in Olde City Investments.

Vote for me by Text or online here. And come down to the opening reception this Friday.

October 8
Dane Decor
315 Arch Street
6-9pm

Here are some bad photos that I took the day of installation, its alot more fun in person, have to get back at night and take a proper one.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent man! I hope to get out and see it...Liz and I loooooove First Friday. If I don't make it out tomorrow, good luck! How long will your work be up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind...I just voted and saw that it runs until the 22nd. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the vote! And if you are in Philly you may have noticed theres and opening reception tomorrow night at Dane Decor and a closing one I think on the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Zach, we're going to try and see it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete